- Full Description
Beginning PhoneGap is a definitive, one-of-a-kind book that teaches the fundamentals and strategies behind cross-platform mobile application development. Instead of learning languages like Objective-C, focus on building apps from day one for Android, iOS, Blackberry, WebOS and Symbianwithout the complexities of these platforms.
By the time you finish Beginning PhoneGap, you'll know PhoneGap inside and out, and, consequently, be able to develop mobile web apps faster and more efficiently than ever before. Make more money in less time!
What youll learn
- To understand mobile web applications development using the PhoneGap framework
- How to build simple apps for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, WebOS and Symbian
- The differences in capabilities across various mobile devices
- All the major features in PhoneGap, like geolocation, camera, media, storage, and more.
- How to build app which make use of OAuth for authentication with services like Facebook
- How to extend PhoneGap using the PhoneGap plugin development framework
Who this book is for
This book is for project managers and developers of mobile applications who plan to develop for more than one platform, and are interested in saving money and time in the development process.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Understand Cross-Platform Mobile Web Application Development
- Getting Started with PhoneGap
- A PhoneGap API Reference
- Setting Environmnet
- Using PhoneGap with jQueryMobile
- Using PhoneGap with SenchaTouch
- Using PhoneGap with GWT
- PhoneGap Emulators and Remote Debugging
- Extend PhoneGap using PhoneGap Plugin Development framework
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published