- Full Description
AngularJS is a powerful framework, and one which may require you to think a little differently. This book will help you avoid the common pitfalls and get you up to speed, and building solid AngularJS applications, quickly and painlessly.
What youll learn
- Understand why AngularJS is so popular and how to download and install it.
- Use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern to decouple your code and build maintainable web applications.
- Understand the power of directives and be able to use them to speed up and simplify development.
- Confidently use filters and expressions.
- Avoid common beginner errors and code using best practices.
- Use common AngularJS services to perform routing, server side communication, and animation.
Who this book is for
- Table of Contents
2. Chapter Two: The Basics of AngularJS
3. Chapter Three: Introduction to MVC
4. Chapter Four: Data Manipulation with Expressions and Filters
5. Chapter Five: Directives
6. Chapter Six: AngularJS and HTML Forms
7. Chapter Seven: AngularJS Services and Server Communication
8. Chapter Eight: Organizing Views
9. Chapter Nine: Animations
10. Chapter Ten: Deploying an AngularJS Application
11. Chapter Eleven: Resources and Essential Tools
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published