- Full Description
We are visual animals. But before we can see the world in its true splendor, our brains, just like our computers, have to sort and organize raw data, and then transform that data to produce new images of the world. Beginning Python Visualization: Crafting Visual Transformation Scripts discusses turning many types of small data sources into useful visual data. And, you will learn Python as part of the bargain.
What youll learn
- Write ten lines of code and present visual information instead of data soup.
- Set up an open source environment ready for data visualization.
- Forget Excel: use Python.
- Learn numerical and textual processing.
- Draw graphs and plots based on textual and numerical data.
- Learn how to deal with images.
Who this book is for
IT personnel, programmers, engineers, and hobbyists interested in acquiring and displaying data from the Web, sensors, economic trends, and even astronomical sources.
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.On page 74:Line 5: 'The key and value objects can be most data types, with the exception of some'
Actually, this restriction only applies to the key, the value can be anything.