- Full Description
With more than 1.3 million users and growing every week, Zoho.com is a popular online suite of productivity applications that include email, word processor, spreadsheet, accounting, collaboration, social networking and other creative tools. It's basically like having an online version of Microsoft Office, and Google Apps. And do you know what's great about Zoho?
It's cost efficient and free depending on the services you choose; it's hosted on their servers; little or no tech support will ever be needed; and it runs nicely on thin clients like netbooks or smartphones like the iPhone. Also, according to CIO Magazine: "[Zoho has] got more applications than Google... The apps they have are richer."
Foundation Zoho gets you started with the vibrant Zoho.com and shows you how to use it for day-to-day tasks as well as have fun with it. This book also helps you to utilize Zoho with iPhone or even with Microsoft Office, if you still wish to use it.
What youll learn
- How to use Zoho.com as an at home and work office and productivity toolwork, but have fun as well!
- What cloud computing is, how it's important, and how it is used in practice
- How to adopt Zoho.com as your daily business and at home
- Do -it-yourself (DIY) solutions that require little-to-no technical knowledge nor support.
- How Zoho can play a key role in the future of business applications, to increase productivity and collaboration, while at the same time minimizing and all but eliminating costs and overhead
- How to use all of the major Zoho applications and how to incorporate them into daily activities
- How to increase productivity and collaboration in business using these applications
- How to be more productive using Zoho itself, by learning shortcuts, tips, and miscellaneous tools and plugins
- Extending Zoho.com to your iPhone or Microsoft Office
Who this book is for
Anybody who uses the Internet, word processors, and planners, especially businesspeople, freelancers, scientists and researchers, and students.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Getting Up and Running with Zoho
- Processing Your Words
- Of Numbers and Sheets
- Present Yourself
- All in One Box
- Live in the Cloud
- Publish in the Cloud
- Zoho Utility Applications
- The Plaza
- Manage Your Business
- Manage Your People
- Manage Your Invoices
- Manage Your Projects
- Take Control of Your Meetings
- Data Is Everything
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published