- Full Description
Real World ASP.NET: Building a Content Management System provides web developers with a cost-effective way to develop a content management system within Microsoft's .NET Framework. Unlike other .NET books on ASP.NET that teach technologies on a piecemeal basis, this book explains the underlying technologies and also shows how they are integrated into a complete ASP.NET application suitable for many organizations. Complete source code written in C# and ASP.NET is included, which will enable web developers to create a dynamic content site at a fraction of the cost of a commercial solution. You will learn about the following:
- Content management system: This system used to manage the content of a website consists of the content management, metacontent management, and content delivery applications.
- C# and ASP.NET: These underlying technologies are introduced and then applied extensively.
- ADO.NET: All aspects relevant to dynamic content management are covered.
- XML: Extensible Markup Language (XML) is introduced and then applied in the programmatic updating of the config.web file.
- Authentication, authorization, and encryption: These topics are discussed in the book, especially with regard to protected content and system administration.
- Personalization: Many key technologies are used to make the CMS solution truly user-friendly.
Real-World ASP.NET: Building a Content Management System is the complete hands-on guide to mastering the art of content management systems and website development using the .NET Framework.
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published