- Full Description
The C++ Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C++ programming language. It presents the essential C++ syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You wont find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C++ programmer.
In the C++ Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
- A concise reference to the C++ language syntax.
- Short, simple, and focused code examples.
- A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
What youll learn
- How to create a C++ HelloWorld
- How to Compile and Run
- What are C++ Variables, Operators, Pointers and References
- What are Arrays, Strings, Conditionals, Loops and more
- How to do Functions
- How to work with Constructors, Inheritance, Overridings
- How to use Access Levels, Static, Enum, String and Union, and more
- What are Custom Conversions, Namespaces, Constants, and Preprocessor
- How to do Event Handling
- What are Type Conversions, Templates, Headers, and more
Who this book is for
This book is a quick, handy pocket syntax reference for experienced C++ programmers, and a concise, easily-digested introduction for other programmers new to C++.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents1. HelloWorld
2. Compile and Run
16. Access Levels
19. String and Union
20. Operator Overloading
21. Custom Conversions
25. Event Handling
26. Type Conversions
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published