- Full Description
The C++ Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C++ programming language. It presents the essential C++ syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You wont find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C++ programmer.
In the C++ Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
- A concise reference to the C++ language syntax.
- Short, simple, and focused code examples.
- A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
What youll learn
- How to create a C++ HelloWorld
- How to Compile and Run
- What are C++ Variables, Operators, Pointers and References
- What are Arrays, Strings, Conditionals, Loops and more
- How to do Functions
- How to work with Constructors, Inheritance, Overridings
- How to use Access Levels, Static, Enum, String and Union, and more
- What are Custom Conversions, Namespaces, Constants, and Preprocessor
- How to do Event Handling
- What are Type Conversions, Templates, Headers, and more
Who this book is for
This book is a quick, handy pocket syntax reference for experienced C++ programmers, and a concise, easily-digested introduction for other programmers new to C++.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents1. HelloWorld
2. Compile and Run
16. Access Levels
19. String and Union
20. Operator Overloading
21. Custom Conversions
25. Event Handling
26. Type Conversions
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published