- Full Description
The Definitive Guide to SOA: Oracle® Service Bus, Second Edition targets professional software developers and architects who know enterprise development but are new to enterprise service buses (ESBs) and serviceoriented architecture (SOA) development. This is the first book to cover a practical approach to SOA using the BEA AquaLogic Service Bus tool. And its written from the sourceBEA Systems AquaLogic product lead Jeff Davies.
- This book provides handson information to developing SOAdriven applications with ESBs as central components.
- It also gives strategic guidance on SOA planning, web service lifecycle management, administration of an ESB, and security considerations.
- Author Jeff Davies is careful to cut through theory and get straight to demonstrating successful use of the product.
What youll learn
- View code examples that demonstrate how to use the major features of the service bus.
- Learn tips and tricks to solve common problems.
- Change your thinking on versioning web services: instead of applying versions to web services, which the author feels is simply the wrong tool for managing service life cycle, learn a new way to manage the service life cycle.
- Get a new perspective on planning your service landscape.
- Discover administrationspecific details for keeping your ESB running with practical advice on moving your configurations from development to testing and productiondetails that are commonly omitted from technical books.
Who this book is for
This book is for developers, technical architects, tech leads, professional software developers ,and architects. Its targeted at folks who know enterprise development but are new to enterprise service buses and service-oriented architecture development.
- Source Code/Downloads