- Full Description
Build and program MINDSTORM NXT robots with Daniele Benedettelli, one of the worlds most respected NXT robot builders. He shows you how to build and program them from scratch, starting with the simplest robots and progressing in difficulty to a total of seven awardwinning robots! You can download all the code, along with lowresolution videos that show how your robot works when its finished. You dont need to be a programmer to develop these cool robots, because all the code is provided, but advanced developers will enjoy seeing the secrets of Benedettellis code and techniques revealed.
What youll learn
- How to create awardwinning robots from scratch to final programming
- How to build each robot and which materials to use
- Why certain features have specific designs
- How to program your robotall code is available for free download
- Inspiration and tips and tricks on robotics, a particularly valuable resource for teachers and students
Who this book is for
Anyone interested in building robots or seeing how it is done. Programmers interested in learning how robots are programmed.
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.On page 22 & 23:Source code from downloads for chapter 2 uses the following commands to actually run the robot:
The book reverses the signs to <20 and >30 which didn't seem to make sense when I read it and is opposite to the code actually running the robot. If the book is incorrect on this it is quite confusing as a first step for a budding robotics programmer.