- Full Description
Unleash your iPhone and take it to the limit using powerful tips and techniques from tech consultant Steve Sande and gadget hacker Erica Sadun. Fast and fun to read, Taking Your iPhone 4 to the Max shows you how to get the most out of Apple's iPhone 4.
You'll find all the best undocumented tricks as well as the most efficient and enjoyable introduction to the iPhone available. Starting with an introduction to iPhone basics, you'll quickly move on to discover the iPhone's hidden potential, like how to connect to a TV, use Voice Control, have video chats with FaceTime, and call friends overseas with low-cost VoIP.
From the unified email inbox and surfing the Web with Mobile Safari, exploring the world of social networking, using the multitasking capabilities of iOS 4, taking and editing photos, shopping for apps, media, and books, or just managing phone callsPQZ-21723you'll find it all in this book. You'll even learn tips on where to get the best iPhone accessories. Get ready to take iPhone 4 to the max!
What youll learn
- Master the powerful multitasking capabilities of iOS 4
- Communicate with the world through FaceTime video chats, voice calls, SMS and MMS messaging, email, and social networking
- Entertain yourself and friends with music, games, books, and videosall in the palm of your hand
- Customize your iPhone with your choice of hundreds of thousands of useful and fun apps
Who this book is for
Whether you use your iPhone for video chats with friends and relatives, playing games, keeping up with work, or capturing special moments in photos or video, we wrote this book with you in mind.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Selecting, Buying, and Activating Your iPhone
- Interacting with Your New iPhone
- Placing Calls with iPhone
- iPhone Messaging and Social Networking
- iPhone E-mail
- Syncing Your iPhone with iTunes
- Its Also an iPod
- iPhone Photos and Video
- Browsing with Safari
- The Shopping Mall in Your iPhone
- Google Maps and Other Apps
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published