- Full Description
Unleash your iPod touch and take it to the limit using secret tips and techniques. Fast and fun to read, Taking Your iPod touch 5 to the Max will help you get the most out of iOS 5 on your iPod touch.
Youll find all the best undocumented tricks, as well as the most efficient and enjoyable introduction to the iPod touch available. Starting with the basics, youll quickly move on to discover the iPod touch's hidden potential, like how to connect to a TV and get contract-free VoIP.
From e-mail and surfing the Web, to using iTunes, iBooks, games, photos, ripping DVDs and getting free VoIP with Skype or FaceTimewhether you have a new iPod touch, or an older iPod touch with iOS 5, you'll find it all in this book. Youll even learn tips on where to get the best and cheapest iPod touch accessories. Get ready to take iPod touch to the max!
What youll learn
- How to get your music, videos, and data onto your iPod touch
- How to manage your media
- Tips for shopping in the App Store and iTunes Store
- Getting the most out of iBooks
- Using Mail on your iPod touch
- Keeping in touch with FaceTime
Who this book is for
Anyone who wants to get the most out of their iPod touch 5.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Bringing Home the iPod touch
- Putting Your Data and Media on the iPod touch
- Interacting with Your iPod touch
- Browsing with Wi-fi and Safari
- Touching Photos and Videos
- Touching Your Music
- Shopping at the iTunes Store
- Shopping at the App Store
- Reading and Buying Books with iBooks
- Setting Up and Using Mail
- Staying on Time and Getting There
- Using your Desk Set
- Photographing and Recording the World Around You
- Video Calling with FaceTime
- Customizing Your iPod touch
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published