- Full Description
The PHP Quick Scripting Reference is a condensed scripting code and syntax reference to the PHP scripting language, the most popular Web scripting language in use today. It presents the essential PHP script in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You wont find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a Web scripting language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any PHP programmer or Web developer
In the PHP Quick Scripting Reference, you will find:
- A concise reference to the PHP scripting language syntax.
- Short, simple and focused code examples.
- A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
What youll learn
- What is PHP and how to get started with it
- What are variables, operators, strings, arrays, conditionals, loops and more in scripting setting
- How to script with functions, class, inheritance, and deal with access levels
- How to script with static, constants, interface, abstracts, traits
- How to import files
- What are Type Hinting and Type Conversions and how to use these in scripting for Web applications
- How to do variable testing, overloading, sessions
- What are and how to deal with various scripting for Cookies
- How to handle namespaces, references, advanced variables, error handling and exception handling
Who this book is for
This book is a handy, pocket quick scripting syntax reference for experienced PHP as well as perhaps other programmers and Web developers even new to PHP
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents1. Using PHP
11. Access Levels
17. Importing Files
18. Type Hinting
19. Type Conversions
20. Variable Testing
22. Magical Methods
23. User Input
28. Advanced Variables
29. Error Handling
30. Exception Handling
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published