- Full Description
Highlights include the following:
- Looks at the overall shape of todays Web from a developers point of viewwhat are its main features, and what is available for us to use to develop applications?
- Contains realworld examples of creating mashups using all the major APIs.
- Contains examples written in multiple serverside languages.
What youll learn
- How the constituent parts of the modern Web fit togetherweb standards, Ajax, APIs, libraries, tagging, blogs, wikis, and more
- How to create different types of mashup, for example mapping mashups, search functionality, calendars, RSS/Atom feeds, social bookmarking, online storage systems, open document formats, and more
Who this book is for
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published